Photo: Hauser Hill Event Center
FastDeck 2.0 uses FastDeck’s positive locking system. You’ll be amazed at how easy FastDeck 2.0 panels lock together with very little seam flex, creating a stable, solid surface. This positive system is strong, once locked in place FastDeck isn’t coming up! For convenient, fast storage, optional locking pins ensure sections of any desired size will remain together. Disassembly is just as easy; sections simply lift up and out to be stored for your next event. FastDeck manufactures white FastDeck 2.0 with a proprietary blend of hi-impact copolymers that actually allow air and light to pass through each panel.
For government agencies or large volume orders please contact us directly.
- Durable – Tough temporary floor system designed for fast and easy deployment over grass, turf, gravel and uneven terrain
- Slip resistant – Surface diamond plate tread pattern offers all weather slip resistance
- Ventilation – AirHole ventilation engineered to allow heat to escape to keep turf safe but won’t trap heels or debris
- Translucence – Made from a proprietary blend specially formulated to diffuse light allowing turf and natural grass to stay green. Available with white only
- Larger Module Storage – Optional pin-locks to keep together larger sections, making for an even faster deployment.
- Easy Storage – Store in any size modules – lightweight and easy to transport
- Cost Effective – Low maintenance and easy to install floor saves you time, space, and money guaranteeing a positive ROI
- Positive Locking System – New, easy locking system makes for easy assembly and tear down, but tough enough to stay locked throughout the duration of the event
- USA Made – FastDeck 2.0 is manufactured in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Year Warranty
To Get a Quote or for More Sizing Options Call:
We had our floor under a tent and on muddy ground, all we did to remove the muck was hose it off!...Our old floor was heavy and bulky and easily damaged by accidental drop to the shop floor...Snap Lock in contrast is lightweight and easy to handle, our installation time has decreased dramatically.”